CIEH Level 3 Award in Food Safety Supervision (Catering, Retail or Manufacture)
A three day course suitable for supervisors and managers in food operations.
Anyone who works in a supervisory position in a food business in not only responsible but also accountable for food safety and it is therefore vital that they are equipped with both the knowledge and confidence to do their job effectively. Refreshment of food safety qualifications is recommended at least every three years.
- Applying and monitoring good hygiene practice
- Temperature control
- Workplace and equipment design
- Waste disposal,cleaning and disinfection
- Pest control
- Personal hygiene of staff
- Contribution of staff training
- Implementation of food safety management procedures
- Food safety management tools