Learning Resource Centre
The LRC provides a wide range of learning resources and services for students and staff.
• Over 40,000 print books, e-books and DVDs, an extensive range of print and e-journals, and the most relevant online databases for your course
• Help and advice accessing resources and answering your information queries,
• Computer access with quiet study areas for both FE and HE students; Wi-Fi for personal devices
• Printing, scanning and copying facilities both black and white and colour (including A1 and A2)
• A careers room with information on a wide range of related careers
• IT service desk providing advice and support for all IT and AV related issues
• Off campus access to the library catalogue and online resources
• Long opening hours, open during the holidays
E-resources are available to all campus sites; the majority of print resources are held at York and Newton Rigg, but all campuses hold learning resources relevant to the courses available at those sites. There is also a growing fiction collection across all sites to encourage reading for pleasure.
The LRC is a well thought of College resource with friendly, experienced staff who will guide you to find and use information to help you with your studies.
|Mon – Thurs||8.00am – 9.30pm|
|Friday||8.00am – 5.00pm|
|Sat – Sun||12.30pm – 5.30pm|