Congratulations on receipt of your offer from Askham Bryan College.
Enrolment Packs containing the items listed below will be posted out from week commencing 18 July 2016.
On receipt of your pack please ensure all the accurate information requested on the Enrolment Form (download copy available below) is added as this is needed to ensure you receive appropriate funding. Please make sure all paperwork is signed and dated before it is returned in the pre-paid envelope provided. If you have not received an enrolment pack by approximately two weeks after the 18 July 2016 please contact Students Records on 01904 772211.
What is in your Enrolment Pack:
- A letter advising you of your start date, start time and meeting area (keep safe for reference). This letter does not replace any previous offer made, and any condition(s) of your offer of a place at the College will still apply.
- Enrolment Form (to be returned)
- IT Agreement (to be returned)
- Pre-paid envelope
PLEASE RETURN YOUR COMPLETED PAPERWORK AS SOON AS POSSIBLE and ensure YOU HAVE SUBMITTED PHOTOGRAPHS, GCSE RESULTS, STUDENT LOANS INFORMATION using the links on this website. Mobile phone photograph(s) are acceptable.
If you do not receive the GCSE grades that you need to join your course please DO NOT WORRY. Call the Askham Bryan College main switchboard 01904 772277 and ask to speak to the Course Manager for the level you have applied for to discuss what options are available.
Prior to joining your course at the College in September 2016, we need you to send us the following information:
You need to supply us with a passport sized photograph and send it to us electronically.
The quality of your photo must be:
- taken within the last six months
- in colour
- taken against a plain cream or light grey background
- clear and in focus
- without any creases or tears
- mobile phone images will be accepted
- be a close-up of your full head and upper shoulders
- contain no other objects or people
- be in clear contrast to the background.
In your photo, you must:
- be facing forward and looking straight at the camera
- have your eyes open, visible and free from reflection or glare from glasses
- not have hair in front of your eyes
- not have a head covering (unless it’s for religious or medical reasons)
- not have anything covering your face.
Please send your photos to Student Records by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You must include your Student ID number in the subject of the email.
As soon as possible after receiving your exam results in Summer 2016 you are required to send Student Records a copy of the results slip prior to joining the College (mobile phone images accepted).
Please send your results slip to Student Records by email. You must include your Student ID number in the subject of the email.
Once you have received confirmation of your student loan you must send Student Records a copy of the paperwork prior to joining the College (mobile phone images accepted).
Please send your confirmation to Student Records by email. You must include your Student ID number in the subject of the email.
Student ID Number
Your student ID number will have been sent to you in a text message, it consists of the first three letters of your surname followed by eight digits (ie ABC12345678).
If you are unsure of your student number please contact Student Records by email or by phone on 01904 772211.